ss_blog_claim=9d057b5bd0a371ae3bc711e75a45af05

Monday, May 5, 2008

No Time For Makeup

Ever wonder where the makeup went?
The beautiful dresses and skirts
the quality time we spent?
The late midnight phone calls
and secret rendez-vous?
the daily get-a-ways
and whispered "I love you's"

Don't ever doubt our love is still strong
No one will ever brake up our bond
My love is committed to you and our son
I just have to balance my juggle of time
and learn to keep up with our new little man

No time for makeup
No time to sleep
My memory's fading
I start to feel weak
I try and I try
to juggle my time
but somehow
I  lose track of time

By nightfall I gather my last bit of strength
to tell you I love you and missed you all day
My intentions are good and are true
to devote my last moment to you
Then you hold me and I fall deep
into a restful night's sleep
leaving you wondering 
of all, if at all 
you're still  number one..
I wished you'd have heard me
as I fell asleep
 I whispered "I love you"
My love...is still deep...


No comments: