ss_blog_claim=9d057b5bd0a371ae3bc711e75a45af05

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FEEDING NIGHTMARE

My son seems to be more interested in flirting, exploring and playing games than in eating! He only feeds 1-2 minutes at a time or just 2-3 oz at a time. Lately, refusing the bottle has become one of his favorite games with the "no-no-shaking of his head" he gets his point across!HELP!! He has been gaining weight but not as much as he should be.

The only time he seems interested in eating is in the middle of the night when he is more succumbed by sleep than by his curiosity to make sure everything is still in place in his room.
I have no problem putting him to sleep.. but I can't seem to convince him that he can and should sleep trough the night!!

2 comments:

Mommy Mechanics said...

Oh boy I can so relate. Read my post on sleep training, I was going through the same thing. He never wanted to eat during the day but at night was like a feeding frenzy. Now that I got him back to eating during the day he's non stop.

Marilyn Christian said...

Wow! he is cute and adorable.