ss_blog_claim=9d057b5bd0a371ae3bc711e75a45af05

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm bringing Sexy back!


Here's a mama on a mission. After watchin Gretchen and her amazing progress, I've decided to join her on the mission to LOSE THE BABY PHAT!

I was 130 Lbs...after baby Jordan I am now a sexy 160 Lbs.. That's right! I am not afraid to tell you my weight! I am sexy and I know it!! :) I just want to fit into my size 6 jeans again!!

Why should I go out and buy a whole new wardrobe to fit my J-Lo hiney in a size 13 pants!

Want to join me?? post a comment and leave your link.. We can do it together!!

C'mon on ladies.. Daddy wants his sexy mama back!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Thanks for linking to my blog, Mama On A Mission. Good luck with your weightloss goals!

A Horse Mom said...

Hey medgirl, I'm glad I inspired you. By the way, that's not my widget, I copied from another site :)--that's ok, cause we all can be mamma's on a mission! I have a J-LO butt too, and would love to see size 6 jeans! We can do it, I know what 2 women who set their minds to something can do! We are strong, beautiful women.

********* said...

Hi !
I have added u in my frenz list .If you think that my blog qualifies to get added on to ur blog.U can add me too.
A lot of good wishes form my side on your latest mission.
Thanks !
Anup Bangar

Rene' said...

Hi:-) I LOVE your blog and your baby is adorable at the top too. I am adding you my friends list on my blog(the side bar that says blogs I like)and if you want to add me you can on yours too. I am not sure which widget you are talking about so I am adding you that way so I can always link to your blog:-) Let me know. I love learning about widgets.
Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

hey great post. can i play even if im not a mama