ss_blog_claim=9d057b5bd0a371ae3bc711e75a45af05

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ten Month Old Baby Driver Stops Traffic!


Ten month old baby driver shocks the world when he stopped traffic while teaching his mother how to drive!

SAFETY TIP #1: Keep your eyes on the road! Leave the make up at home. You are my mommy and you will always look beautiful to me :)

SAFETY TIP#2: Keep both hands at the 3' and 9 O'clock position. Don't worry about the mess I'm making in the back..your car will never be clean again!






SAFETY TIP #3: Always be aware of your surrounding traffic, you'll never know when a crazy Paramedic ambulance comes flying through the intersection!

SAFETY TIP#4: Always keep your hand on the wheel..Yes, even if you're turning your head to check on the little old Asian lady that just swerved into your lane! You would think she'd have better peripheral vision..LOL!!! :)

"Hey!..what's wrong with that guy..can't you see I'm driving here!..geese!



SAFETY TIP #5: Wear your seat belt..oops! Maybe I should write to Ford and ask them why they haven't invented a seat belt that doesn't cut my circulation off at the neck!

(No..this isn't a Britney Spears brain fart!..These were taken at a Parking lot) :)

4 comments:

jane said...

I love it!

He just needs dark shades and a babe beside him.

~Oh wait, he has you right? ;)

Sukku said...

Nice one! wonder whether he has a driving licence and is he allowed to swear!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

********* said...

Medgirl i want to know when should come to learn more about driving from little master.Lol
M just kidding.
Well little master is doing good & showing it's learning attitude.
I think he would be fast learner.
I Wish him a very best of Luck.
I really enjoyed reading this post.
Thanks !
Anup Bangar.

edson_dias said...

they grow up real fast nowadays.. but this is too fast.. :-)